Remote UX Research – How to Survive and ThriveCHF0
About this course
With so many people suddenly working from home, have you thought about what that means for your products and services? UX research is essential in this time, but how do you do it? This talk has some answers
Note: this event took place. You can watch the video here.
The sudden change to massive numbers of people working from home raises many questions…
- How have their Internet usage habits changed?
- What are their time constraints, bearing in mind they may be looking after small children and similar?
- How does this change effect your product or service?
Laura, a UX Researcher in the TX Group Product and UX team, strongly believes we should all be doing more UX research during this time of massive change. But how does remote UX research actually work?
- What tools work best for remote UX research?
- How do you spot non-verbal cues?
- How do you test mobile apps?
Laura has put together tips and practical advice to help with remote UX research and she’ll be sharing in this talk.
Tuesday 31st March, 3:30pm – 4pm
Remote on Google Hangouts Meet – detailed in Google Calendar after you register
Free! Please do register below as normal though so we have your details.