Organic Growth with SEO and Content MarketingFree
About this course
Do you want to improve your organic performance, or want to convert more users into buyers? We will show you how to own organic results or create engaging content that your users will love.
- What is SEO? Short Introduction
- Why should you invest into SEO?
- How SEO can help your improve brand awareness?
- How SEO can help you increase the number of leads, conversions?
- Technical SEO overview…
- SEO audit – what does it cover and why it’s important
- Metadata and on-page optimization
- Link profile – off-page optimization techniques
- Website speed analysis
- UX analysis
- What is content marketing and how CM helps the SEO efforts
- Inbound and outbound marketing techniques
- The power of storytelling
- Content marketing strategy
- Generating content ideas
- Content types and platforms
- Promoting content
- Measuring performance
- Content marketing framework – AKA Creating an automated content machine
Anyone in marketing, product or engineering that’s involved in SEO and content marketing.
Delayed until further notice
Tamedia building, Werdstrasse 21, Zürich, room TBA
Full Price: 600 CHF total, for 2 days
Early Bird: 300 CHF for 2 days, if you register by 14th November 2019
Register for this Course
Registration suspended for now until we have a new date
What is SEO? Short Introduction Why should you invest into SEO? How SEO can help your improve brand awareness? How SEO can help you increase the number of leads, conversions? Technical SEO overview... SEO audit – what does it cover and why it’s important Metadata and on-page optimization Link profile – off-page optimization techniques Website speed analysis UX analysis
What is content marketing and how CM helps the SEO efforts Inbound and outbound marketing techniques The power of storytelling Content marketing strategy Generating content ideas Content types and platforms Promoting content Measuring performance Content marketing framework – AKA Creating an automated content machine
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.