How to Present OnlineCHF0
About this course
Are you struggling to convey your message when presenting in virtual meetings using Hangouts or Zoom? This course will show you how to present an idea to an online audience in an engaging way.
Why Take this Course?
The economy is changing with unknown speed due to the corona crises. Nothing will be like it was before. What if you would become the voice of innovation? This course will train you to give directions and to motivate others to go for them.
Can you inspire through a camera lens? What if your goals would sound attractive and fun? What about you makes us want to listen to what you have to say? How can you shape the content of your speech to trigger people’s interest? This course will help you discover how to present an idea to an audience in an engaging way. We work on authentic presence, flirt with cameras, apply TED strategies and train solution oriented thinking in a webinar. In a second step you can use Felix as sparring-partner in a 1 by 1 training to build and present your own motivational speech .
This course starts with webinar and is followed with single training customised to your needs.
Discover your Unique Voice
No one wants to listen to someone who is trying to be like someone else. The quirks which make you an individual should be celebrated! Rather than turning you into just another public speaker, we will help you take what already makes you great, and bring it to the forefront.
Presentations are a type of performance that most of us come across in our work life. In this workshop we explore the phenomenon of spoken language, camera presence, timing online versus offline and assisting you in tailoring presentations to specific spaces and audiences.
What you’ll get from this course
- We look at speechwriting practices and simulate public speaking situations so that you can practise your presentations.
- We give constructive feedback for you to take into your future, long term. We create a safe environment for you to learn about yourself and discover hidden talents.
- Using TED strategies, vocal expression practises and physical theatre exercises, we help hone your public speaking skills.
- We celebrate the things that make you you, allowing you to embolden your personality rather than turning you into “just another public speaker”. We help you to stand up and inspire!
Feedback from Last Time
Many of us in the Tamedia Group already know Felix Ritter from his work coaching speakers to present at TX Conf. We’re happy we can get Felix back to help us further develop speaking and presentation skills across the company. This in turn can make you a better leader, help you better communicate your ideas to others and even improve your relationship with customers.
The training gave me a lot of energy and Felix is a fantastic coach!
I have found course useful and entertaining. The takeaway would be that now I have more methods how to deal with stage fright, and to look more deeper into the body language of myself and others.
This course is ideal for anyone needing to make presentations online, where you’re in a leadership role or presenting your analysis or project ideas.
- Wednesday 24th June (5 hours spread across the day with breaks)
- 1-on-1 sessions spread across 25th or 26th of June (details provided on registration)
One day plus 1-on-1 training session
Online (details provided on registration)