Getting started with Vue.jsFree
About this course
With its elegant programming style and patterns, rich ecosystem and modern tooling it has become a well-established option for creating all kinds of web applications — from the lightweight widgets to elaborate single-page applications.
This course will provide you with a solid understanding of the key Vue.js concepts and programming patterns and help you get familiar with the developer tooling, documentation and package ecosystem.
You will practice scaffolding, developing and testing Vue.js applications by completing small assignments after each module and gradually building up your confidence.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction into Vue.js ecosystem and documentation overview
- Working with components: basic concepts, component lifecycle, advanced composition
- Templating logic: directives and filters
- CSS in Vue
- Reactivity in Vue
- Routing with vue-router
- State management, Flux pattern and Vuex store
- Testing Vue.js applications
- Backend engineers eager to improve their frontend skills
- Specialists working in the field of UX and product, looking to step up their rapid prototyping game
What to bring
A laptop with Node.js and yarn pre-installed.
Next date TBA
300 CHF total
Register for this Course
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.