Dealing with Change (English)Free
About this course
This seminar offers all employees know-how and tangible tools for positively and successfully handling change. It addresses concerns and offers models and approaches for overcoming fears and resistance and for constructive communication. The seminar is particularly effective when employees who are affected by the same changes participate together.
Note: This seminar is aimed exclusively at the employees of the TX Group. External registrations will not be considered.
- evaluate an ongoing change in order to understand the change process.
- learn how to use the Prosci ADKAR® model to identify points of resistance.
- develop proactive strategies to overcome resistance.
- become empowered and confident in the change process.
- learn how to communicate productively and proactively about change.
Topics and content
- Understanding ongoing change processes
- Application of the Prosci ADKAR® model
- Proactive strategies to overcome resistance
- Positive and constructive communication
- Development of action plans
All employees of TX Group who are affected by changes and are looking for a positive way of dealing with them.
- Costs for this seminar are covered by contributions from the companies.
- Further costs (travel costs, etc.) may be charged to your account in accordance with the applicable expense regulations.
- Please note that your registration is binding, even if the course is conducted virtually.
- If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the beginning of the seminar or if you do not participate for more than half a day, your cost centre will automatically be charged CHF 500.- per seminar day (CHF 250.- per half day) without further inquiry.
- No charge will be made if a medical certificate is available. This must be sent to People and Organizational Development within 2 weeks without being asked.
The program is moderated and accompanied by Ulrike Krebs (People and Organizational Development TX Group).
For further questions please contact Ulrike Krebs from People and Organizational Development, who is responsible for the seminar, or your responsible HR-contact person or send an email to: email@example.com.
Note: This seminar is aimed exlusively at the employees of the TX Group. External registrations will not be considered.