Change Practitioner Program (English)Free
About this course
In this three-day seminar, participants are trained to become change managers. They learn to apply Prosci’s change methodology to an ongoing project. Participants will be empowered to independently and successfully implement change projects in their organization and to coach others in this process.
The course provides tools and methods to run change projects competently and effectively. And it provides a framework for sharing challenges, solutions and experiences – during the seminar and also in the long term within a TX Group-wide change community.
Note: This seminar is aimed exlusively at the employees of the TX Group. External registrations will not be considered.
- gain better understanding of how change management impacts company results.
- understand how change management improves organizational results.
- learn the basics of change and change management and can explain the value of change management.
- know how to use the Prosci ADKAR® model to facilitate individual changes.
- apply the Prosci 3-phase process to one of their projects in order to support individual change processes.
- create a change management plan and presentation about the Business Case for Change Management.
- acquire the ability to carry out change projects and implement change management competence company-wide.
Topics and content
- Create change management strategy and plans to implement and anchor change
- Effective and structured change consulting for top and middle management as well as employees
- Use of concrete tools developed on the basis of best practice
- Measuring the effectiveness of change management and improvement procedures
Ideal for people who…
- As project leader/project manager would like to implement changes with the help of structured processes and tools.
- Are responsible for empowering and coaching others in change management.
- Concrete change project to work on during the course
- Good command of English to understand advanced course documents and materials
- Costs for this seminar are covered by contributions from the companies.
- Further costs (travel costs, etc.) may be charged to your account in accordance with the applicable expense regulations.
- Please note that your registration is binding, even if the course is conducted virtually.
- If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the beginning of the seminar or if you do not participate for more than half a day, your cost centre will automatically be charged CHF 500 per seminar day (CHF 250 per half day) without further inquiry.
- No charge will be made if a medical certificate is available. This must be sent to People and Organizational Development within 2 weeks without being asked.
Ulrike Krebs und Anke Maderitsch: Change Managers and Change Coaches at TX Group